Thursday 9 September 2010

What a girl wants

The oh so pretentious me does have a list of 'things' I want this Autumn...one does ocassionally succumb to the constant tirade of commercial messages neatly tucked away in almost every corner we turn...well, if I were to ever give in and I am known to hold out for quite a while, I would splurge on the following items this Autumn-Winter(or maybe I will just do some calculations of reward Vs guilt and never get around to it....)
1. The Mulberry Alexa
2. A pair of Acne Pistol boots
3. The new Ipod nano
4. An Amazon Kindle
5. A cool Norwegian Alpine knit

4 comments:

  1. Used to work for Mulberry and they never really did anything as cool as the Alexa bag back then. I did get a 50% discount!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aish you need to go back there again for a season so we can both get one :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a tempting idea! It is a delicious bag! Might have to find out if I still know anyone who works there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. self control ladies. send money for food here in your country. prices r sky rocketing. you see hunger everywhere. we want campaigners abroad. the ngos use 70 percent of the donations in salaries & other office expense.

    ReplyDelete